Leonids visited

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 19:30:33 PST

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:30:33 EST
Subject: Leonids visited

Hello Everyone,

We did it! We had a wonderful time, even with the almost full moon blinding
us, ha! We did a count from 2:40 - 2:50 and will send that to NASA. We are
going to write more later on Ale's site.

I had two questions ... for those of you who were watching in the wee hours,
what planet was that in the eastern sky?

Secondly, while we were sky watching before 11 ... had to have at least 2 +
hours sleep, heheheh, we saw one or two high flying objects we figured were
satellites. How can we find out when and where the satellites will be "doing
fly by's" or is that top secret stuff?

Thanks so much for any answers you can give.

Take care,
Sue Pritchard