Overeating

From: Bill Felling (bill_felling@jsi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 03:44:59 PST

These snacks are great! My wife and I are running a cub scout meeting
on Science next week and we've been angsting about finding experiments
that the kids can do without blowing themselves up or destroying the
meeting room. About five minutes after I got on the internet I found
these snacks (via Alta Vista and a search on Bernoulli) and soon
discovered that I have a completely different problem. I can't decide
which ones NOT to do!!!!

Thanks for the great work - you've definitely earned a bookmark on my
browser!!

Bill Felling
Bethesda, MD