Librarian Pride

From: Chris Orr (christineorr@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 09:46:49 PST

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:46:49 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
From: Chris Orr <christineorr@mindspring.com>
Subject: Librarian Pride

Speaking of the NY Times' article that quotes an unidentified F.B.I. official complaining about "radical militant librarians..."
(http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/11/national/nationalspecial3/11patriot.html)

a law lib pal of my sister's just created a "Radical Militant Librarian" button that you can buy at the new "Check This Out!" web store at http://www.cafepress.com/ctostore. Only $1.25 (she doesn't make any money from it; it's just for fun).

-Chris Orr