SLA eVote deadline is Oct 7

From: Chris Orr (christineorr@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 12:12:20 PDT

Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:12:20 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
From: Chris Orr <christineorr@mindspring.com>
Subject: SLA eVote deadline is Oct 7

It's time to eVote!

The SLA Board of Directors has approved a plan to create a more flexible dues system while ensuring that SLA programs, services, and initiatives can continue to provide value for the member’s investment. For this plan to be enacted, we and our fellow members must approve an amendment to the SLA Bylaws regarding changes to the Association’s dues. Express your opinion and vote!

Go to www.sla.org/evote2005

eVoting Ends Friday, 7 October 2005

5:00 PM EDT (2100 GMT)

Questions? E-mail bylaws@sla.org