RE: SLA-SF: Archivist needed

From: Goldman, Ava (Ava_Goldman@CalPERS.CA.GOV)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 09:17:05 PST

Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Archivist needed
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 09:17:05 -0800
From: "Goldman, Ava" <Ava_Goldman@CalPERS.CA.GOV>

Joshua, As a starting point, what about contacting the State Archives in
Sacramento? Their reference phone number, M-F, 9:30 - 4 PM, is
916-653-2246. Surely they can provide professional guidance.

Ava Goldman, Senior Librarian, Strategic Business Development Office,
Planning and Organization Development Branch, CalPERS, 400 P Street,
Lincoln Plaza, Sacramento, CA 95814-5345, 916-795-1533, fax
916-795-1279, ava_goldman@calpers.ca.gov